Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dear In-n-Out Burger

Look at you, combo #2, with the burger Animal Style.  I adore you.  That is all!


Okay, wait, here's a little story about this particular In-n-out Burger location, which is on Venice Boulevard in Culver City, because it also involves surfing.  Btw, I did have a surf session today.  Here's my daily beach picture:


It was a little overcast, and the tide pretty low. We actually didn't really surf but I did more practice just catching waves and gliding in on my board.  I did great, until that one time when I nose-dived, lost track of my board, and it came back and smacked me in the head.  Good thing it's made of foam.  Didn't hurt a bit!   But I digress!  A while back I surfed solo and there was this other dude out in the line-up with me and we traded heys and all that.  Well, later I stopped at In-n-Out because it was lunch time and I was starving and every once in a while I get a craving for it. Well, there was that same dude, right behind me in line!  True story.

I don't normally eat a lot of fast food.  In fact I don't really eat any fast food like McDonalds or Burger King because I don't think they really take care about where they source their ingredients.  I'm not saying the  In n Out people are angels, but from what I understand they do take a little more care.  Also they aren't giant behemoths like those other chains so they can be a bit more careful and choosy. I hope they stay pretty small and family run, as they are now.

So In n Out Burger?  Definitely a candidate for the Surf Dude Food Hall of Fame, in my opinion.  Go get one Animal Style soon! www.in-n-out-com




No comments:

Post a Comment